Sunday, November 10, 2013

Baby Shower Favors and Card

Good morning. 
I thought I would share with you some favors that I made for a baby shower.  The theme was elephants and giraffe's (can you tell it's a boy? lol). Her colors were blue and orange-yellow. This is what I came up with:



(I hope you can see the embossing on the side). 
They are all different:


The gift inside is shower gel and a shower pouf…get it? for a "shower"? lol (I thought it was cute). And I also found 30 (that's how many I made) different types of shower gels!

I made a matching card:


It's says "Congratulations!" inside.

And when I was out getting gift wrap, I found these two shaker rattles:


I thought that they went so well with the theme…lol.

Hope you liked the favors. 
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment, I would love to know what you think.

Have a great rest of the day.

imagine what you could do...





1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a lot of work, Dana. Excellent ideas for favors--love it! You did a great job with all the bags! Your card is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails