Friday, October 25, 2013

CardzTV Go-to Galz Linky Party "Happy Halloween!"

It's almost Halloween, can you believe it? That's what we are celebrating this week at CardzTV. Our challenge is called (surprise, surprise) "Happy Halloween! (Create a card, layout or 3D project using only black, orange and /or purple).

This is what I came up with:


Approximate size: 4 3/4' x 4 3/4" x 1 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: Black and Orange
Silhouette 3D Witches Boot
Sizzix Tag, Crescent Combo (Smallest Tag)
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Happy Days "Happy Halloween!"
Thin Purple Ribbon
Purple Brad

I will be honest with you, I had a hard time putting this together. It took me quite awhile, a few attempts and I'm not 100% happy with it. However.....what are you going to do...I stressed over it way too long! A helpful hint is to lace the boot front tongue before you put it together. (Do you think I tried it the other way first?) lol I used a large eye needle with the ribbon because the holes are very small to go through. 
I filled it with an Autumn Mix of candy corn. 

Don't forget to check out the other designers and their projects. Mary gives away a stamp set to the winner (their choice). Challenge will last 2 weeks. 

Hope you all have a frightfully great Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment or the witch in me may just cast a spell on you!

imagine what you could do...


6 comments:

  1. I think it turned out fab Dana!! I tried to put this file together and well, let's just say it ended up in the garbage can :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW your witches booth turned out great what a fun decorating piece gosh you'll have this forever. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project! It's just the cutest!!! :0) XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I should really try to make a 3d project... TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails